Tuesday, May 31, 2011

15 Weeks

This week Dylan has really taken a liking to his blankie from Auntie Jenny. He likes to snuggle his little face in it when its time to go to sleep!

We got Dylan's three months pictures taken! Who do you think he looks like these days??




Memorial Day weekend:


Arlington Race Track...Dylan with our winning ticket!






Dave and Jen matching the little boys! (except Dave forgot his overalls)


Look at that little guy! Jackson had such a good time watching the horses.



The gang, with my mom behind the camera! This is our third memorial day weekend at the track, and hopefully we'll be back there again next year!

My family :)

Memorial day at Grandpa T's house, Dylan was ready for bed at this point, but I wanted to get a picture of our all american baby.



Dylan enjoying his jumper! His feet almost reach the floor now.


When pulled into a sitting position from laying down, Dylan likes to go straight to standing...look at those skinny legs.



Dylan has been doing really good with tummy time! Today I really thought he was going to roll over! He was so close so I wanted to help him a little. In the video I positioned his arm for him because it was getting in the way, and then he took over. I'm giving him another week before he does it himself! Go, Dylan!!




4 comments:

The Daughetee's said...

Such a happy boy! I really need to come visit so I can see him! The baby comparison is awesome, it is crazy how much he looks like both of you, I used to think all Dave, but now I see a lot of you in him. Love it!

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

totally think he looks like a good mix of both of you...but maybe a little more of Dave.
ps. Carissa you were such a cute pie baby!

Jenny said...

He looks like you both for sure!! He's such a good boy!

Jen said...

The picture of Dylan holding the winning ticket is just about the most adorable picture I have ever seen.

P.S. Did Dylan help Dave pick out his memorial day outfit?