Tuesday, June 07, 2011

16 Weeks Old

Big week for Dylan! He is getting so much stronger with tummy time that I knew a roll was coming!! I saw him getting ready for it, so I stopped him, grabbed my camera and caught it on video. I was so proud of him...as you can hear when you watch the video :)

Dylan sure is one of a kind! He is our special little boy and he has made our life so exciting!


After the first roll, I wanted him to do it again, and this is what I got. My little thumb sucker!



Getting so strong on his tummy!


Go Cubs Go!

Holding onto his monkey for dear life...

And just having a ball on his play mat.


Dylan is just so much fun at this age, we are loving every minute of it. We can't wait for all of the next stages in his life, but also want him to stay the exact way he is. I can't belive we are coming up on 4 months!!

The rolling video, as promised...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Next comes crawling!! Go Dylan!!