Wednesday, May 04, 2011

11 Weeks Old




This week Dylan has really been sucking on his hand (still won't take the pacifier). I felt bad for the couple crying pictures, so I wanted to put a smiling one and a hand sucking picture! He loves the photo shoots! Hopefully he'll be as good next weekend when we get his 3 month pictures taken.
This past weekend, the Thommes family participated in PurpleStride, a walk to raise money to fight pancreatic cancer. It was a little chilly with the wind by the lake, but we had a nice time. My mom and I made Dylan's shirt, and Michelle made all the rest! I think they all turned out very nice. We miss you, Mom T!








Finally got a picture with all the boys!



Dylan was all snuggled up in the stroller.


The gang. Michelle, we see you hiding behind Christine!


And we finished the walk! What a nice looking family :)





Grandpa and Dylan.


Later than evening, Dylan wanted to help me make some food. He seemed to enjoy it for a while too!


And then we had one last Easter celebration at my dad and Janet's house. Next year Dylan will get to join in the egg hunt, but don't worry, he was still spoiled with gifts from the Easter bunny anyway, he just didn't have to work for it!




Dylan with his Auntie Jen! Thanks for keeping me warm! :)


Blake was more interested in standing than the eggs.

I didn't even get a picture of Brayden, Jackson, and Dylan in their matching outfits!! Here's Uncle Mark and little Brayden.

And finally, Dylan and his Papa (a.k.a. Easter bunny)

Next week I go back to work. It is definitely bitter sweet. I am looking forward to being in the adult world and making some money, but I am going to miss hanging out with my little boy.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE how Dylan is getting some chub on him! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Jenny said...

Love his big smiles!

Jenny said...

I love the Dave and Dylan picture... I had to come back and look again.

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

love the matching outfits. I hope going back to work goes well for you-good luck!