Charlie has been really good the last couple of days...I sure hope it keeps up! He has been a joy to be around :)
Dylan has been hating baths lately. I don't know when this changed exactly, but when he gets in there he is OK, and as soon as you start washing his hair he cries and cries and wants to get out immediately. When he tell him it is bath night he gets really upset. He has gone through so many phases of loving and hating the bath. His skin has been really dry this winter so we changed to doing baths every third day; it helped his skin, not his attitude.
There was an unfortunate event during naptime the other day. Let's just say the diaper didn't keep the poop contained and this is where it landed Dylan...
Look out folks, he wants to be one of the boys.
First Fruit by the Foot!
So glad Santa brought this snowsuit....Dylan has gotten so much use out of it! The end of January and Dylan was so excited to put it on with his snow boots.
Fun play date with the Foley family. Charlie is just admiring how well Quinn is doing with her sitting, and how cute she is! :) I'm sure Charlie will love Quinn just as much as Dylan loves Brayden. Dylan is so excited to be sharing a birthday party with Brayden this year!
And later, before the snow had completely melted, we went outside again and played in the little snow there was.
Dylan was so excited about his Goofy cup from Disney World from the Foleys he couldn't wait to drink out of it. Seems like a perfect cup to really start working on his big boy drinking.
Sometimes sassy, mostly sweet.
These two are my world. I love them to pieces and hope they always love each other just as much as they do now!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great post! I feel like Dylan has a different hair style in every pictures! And Charlie has the BIGGEST smile. I can't help but smile when I see it!
Post a Comment