Charlie has really been an exceptional sleeper ever since about three months. I feel the same way with Charlie as I did with Dylan... every morning I am in slight disbelief that a baby can sleep 12+ hours without waking up. I think the reason that it still surprises me is because he can cry quite a bit during the day and can be pretty fussy so how is he such a good sleeper?! I can only thank my lucky stars! :)
In saying that, this week seemed to be a bump in the sleeping road. It started with a couple nights of waking up crying and putting himself to sleep, to waking up and crying and crying and crying until I got him. I even went as far as to feed him because I was desperate (and he still woke up 2 hours later screaming again)! I wish I knew what he was so upset about...and I hope it doesn't last because being reminded of having a newborn that just cries and cries is no fun! Let's hope this is not him teething because babies get a lot of teeth!
Charlie had cereal for the first time this week and loved it.
Everything in the mouth!
Charlie loves his buddy Chase and Chase loves to hold, feed, and play with Charlie. Charlie has been getting better with sitting, and he is loving the his new abilities to play with toys in this position.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh come on....he is only 5 months old! SOMETHING had to happen...maybe, and I'm just thinking off the top of my head, he saw his favorite cousin? That's got to be noteworthy!
Post a Comment