Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Tooth and who do I look like??


 What an exicting month this is turning out to be!! First, he masters sitting, then starts crawling, and now his first tooth!! Dylan's bottom-middle-left tooth is working its way out! You can feel and see it if he lets you, but its not ready to be caught on film just yet. I think this may have been the cause of running nose and low-grade fever? Who knows. He seems to be feeling a little better, though I think maybe he's working on the other bottom one. We'll see.

So the crawling is coming along pretty well, in the picture he was actually coming after the camera, and was not very happy that I wouldn't let him get it. I usually spread out a blanket with all his toys on it and he goes all around the blanket playing with his toys and doesn't typically go beyond that. Well, today I put him on the floor and was unpacking his diaper bag, and as soon as I put a bottle on the floor he dropped what he was playing with and crawled over to get it!! I was so amazed.

Another thing that I thought was just the craziest thing this week was that Dylan knows "no"!! He started for the drawer of our TV stand and I told him "no, no, no" and he stops and looks at me, and then goes back. Again I tell him "no, no, no" and he stops, doesn't look at me, and starts whining...and repeat! Eventually he stopped trying for the drawer and moved onto his toys. Couldn't believe it. He is not a baby anymore!!

We had a fun, busy weekend which included Septemberfest in Schaumburg. We met up with some of my family and had a great time walking around and enjoying the weahter. Here is my firefighter Dylan and me....I look like I'm wearing a wig, but it is just my new do. Not sure how much I'm liking it, but we'll see.
 Jonathan and Dave looking so brave on the ship.
 And Dylan playing with his little buddy, Brayden.
 And here we have it, Dylan's 6 month pictures (sorry about the poor quality, didn't feel like getting out the scanner). I'm thinking he is looking a lot like his daddy, but has his mommy's eyes!

No comments: