Wednesday, August 31, 2011
28 Weeks....first family trip AND CRAWLING!
What a fun week! Dylan has become a pro with sitting, and today he started crawling!!! I couldn't believe it, I grabbed the video camera so fast and wasn't even thinking he would actually make it to the cup...as you can see there was stuff in it!
Having fun with daddy's glasses...
We took our first family trip to Galena! We had a great time and Dylan enjoyed just hanging out in the stroller most of the time while we walked through the shops and ate some good food.
Playing at the hotel...
Hanging out with daddy while mommy was shopping :)
Watching the sun set outside our hotel. And he definitely is the 'star of mommy's blog'!
Pretty excited shopping for wine...
You all know daddy loves his matching outfits with Dylan!
Downtown Galena....I love my little buddy.
Family Picture :)
And Dylan just being sooooooo sweet!
Dylan's new favorite face...sticking his tongue out!
Been chewing on everything!
Runny nose...cold or teeth?
Dylan is such a joy. He has the best smile and shares it with just about anyone. I can't believe how fast this year is going by, I just want to stop time for a while and enjoy him at this age!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe those two even match ON VACATION. Now that must have taken some major planning. :)
AND CRAWLING! IT is just too crazy! I've got to see him in action!
I love the picture of him sticking out his tounge! So cute!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the matching! It's my favorite!! And What a week!
Post a Comment