Wednesday, July 27, 2011

23 Weeks, Peas, and Videos Galore


It is crazy how much can happen in one week! The big thing this week is Dylan finally learned to roll onto his tummy. Dave and I were so excited to witness this, but it made going to sleep more difficult for Dylan. He is usually really good about going to sleep for naps and at night, but since he learned how to roll he kept rolling onto his tummy and then screaming because he wanted to be on his back! That first night Dave and I took turns rolling him back over every couple of hours. Ugh! But every night after this he has woken up less and less until he is finally back on track...I think. Here he is putting on a performance for all of you... 

 And that first night without a peep he fell asleep like this...the next three nights weren't so easy. We were so surprised to see him sleeping like this I had to take a couple pictures.


After Dylan mastered cereal, we thought we'd try to make him his first green vegetable. Peas it was, and Dylan loved them. First video is his first bites, and the second is how upset he is when they were gone!

And Dylan's first trip to the zoo. We had a great time with Jenny, Reese, Chase, and Blake.


I guess that might make him the king. Very cool.

So we tried to take a picture of all the kids on the lion. None of the children were harmed in the filming of this next picture.  I had a great grip on both Dylan and Blake, but then Chase started freaking out and was about to take everyone down. Too funny.

Dylan with his mommy. We had a great time!
Dylan had really taken a liking to his jumper (thanks Aunt Bev and Aunt Laura)...look at him go!!

Such a fun week. Can't wait to see what next week brings!! I love being Dylan's mom. :)

No comments: