Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The Big 2-0!

Big week for Dylan! He turned the big 2-0 and and had some pretty exciting stuff happen this week.
I think this may been an old picture, but it just popped up and I like it!
A new way to play with his play mat...notice the block hanging from it on the right...made by my mom! And he just loves it!
Dylan's first Cubs game. This was the game that Dylan got his daddy tickets for on Father's Day. We had a great time. As you can see it was not crowded, we were in the shade and the breeze was delightful, and Dylan was all smiles the whole time. We didn't stay the whole game, but he got his first taste at least.
A little dark, but beggers can't be choosers.
Just hanging out with dad.
Definitely my favorate Cubs game I've been to, got to spend it with my two boys...and we got to leave early ;)

So glad I found this outfit for Dylan for his third holiday...Happy Independence Day...too bad we had to burn it after this photo shoot (kidding). Just rolling around in the grass, loving life. Dylan didn't get to see too many fireworks, but he sure enjoyed the party at the Connelly house with some great company!


We love Dylan!! God Bless America!

3 comments:

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

wow! 20 weeks already! ps. love his 4th outfit....it's so....umm....American! ha. USA!

Jen said...

20 weeks! So crazy!

Dylan had a pretty cool week with that Cubs game on the agenda. I wonder if he was the youngest fan there?

Jenny said...

What a little lover! He was sporting one special 4th outfit! He was feeling American pride!