Wednesday, August 03, 2011

24 Weeks & Carrots

 This week: carrots. As you can see, he loved them! So far we are two for two with our veggies. Anyone have a vote for what to make him for next week?


So we have passed 5 1/2 months and are quickly heading to 6 months. I can't believe it. My baby is so old! He is so lovable and happy most of the time. I love his hugs and giggles! Such a sweet little boy. We are so lucky to have him in our lives, but I'm so happy to know how lucky he is to have such a wonderful family with so many people who love him!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

He's so precious! Are we sticking with veggies? I vote prunes! Ok... Green Beans!

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

I vote sweet potatoes..yumm. How exciting he is starting to eat more...how close is he to sitting alone?