Merry Christmas! Dave and I enjoyed our last Christmas just the two of us. Christmas Eve we had a blast on the party buy to Woodfield and spending time with our family. Then Christmas morning was spent with Mike and Laura at our house, then with my family at my mom's, and then finally at my dad's house. Busy!! But fun! It was great to spend time with family and as always, Santa spoiled us!

Dave getting ready for the party bus.

Santa filled our stockings!

All the nieces and nephews on my side. I can't believe next year our little baby will be in the mix!

My hunny and I!

Baby Thommes sure was spoiled this year and he or she isn't even around yet! Thank you everyone for being so thoughtful!
And now....the countdown continues!! 8 more weeks!!
Dave and I are really getting excited and trying to stay on top of things so we are ready. Can we really be ready for this?? We'll see. It would see that the list from last week would still be the current list we are working on. With the holiday we haven't really tackled any of it. Though we did add a couple more names to the boy list! Unfortunately they continue to be names we both like, and none that we love. Though I suppose it will have to be our baby's name for us to love it! Maybe we'll just get lucky and it will be a girl, since we are pretty sure what we would name her then. I doubt we'll get that lucky....
Here I am!
2 comments:
Your belly is looking so darn cute! I can't believe you only have 8 more weeks! Next Christmas your little one will be crawling, or maybe walking, around! Can you even imagine?
Look at that belly grow! It's really a cute belly. Did you know that I felt your baby? I felt some hiccups. SO exciting. Feeling the baby is the best, and when I felt yours, it is even more real! I like Logan... Did I ever tell you that? :) Any name will be great when it goes with your baby, but it's true-- naming is SO hard.
I love the bus idea. I think we should do that some day with our family when we are all rich!
Post a Comment