Monday, January 03, 2011

33 Weeks!

I am really hoping that this week is my worst week of my pregnancy. I certainly caught something that was going around and it didn't quit. I had to call in sick on Thursday and Friday and basically didn't move from the couch for four days. I did venture out to celebrate Dad T's birthday and New Years, but that was about it. I had to sleep on the couch for three days because I couldn't lay flat or I couldn't breathe. I called my OB, but she said there really isn't anything I can take and I just have to wait it out. On Sunday I finally started to feel better to where I can get off the couch, but I'm thinking it will be a few more days until I'm back to normal! Ok, enough complaining, you can only imagine what Dave has had to put up with during my illness....sorry, Dave!! And thanks for taking such good care of me!

I suppose the up side to me being on the couch so much is that I got to feel the baby moving around a TON! This baby is very active and sometimes I fear he/she is trying to get out through my belly button! I have definitely felt my sisters' babies while in their bellies, but I never realized that they are moving around all the time like this! Its pretty fun and makes me excited to be able to hold my baby!

So here is what you all really come to my blog for... the belly pictures.

And I keep hearing, "When are you going to get big?" and "You don't look 7 months pregnant!" So I have also included a picture from 8 weeks....look how far this belly has come! I kind of can't even believe it myself!!



Oh, and last Wednesday I went to the doctor and measured at 34 weeks...ugh, another Foley making a big baby! Next week I get an ultrasound to see how big this baby really is! I'm excited to see the little guy/gal again!

SEVEN weeks to go!! Is anyone even enjoying this countdown!! I have been doing really good with it and I need some more comments to keep me going!! Can I get a little shout out!?

7 comments:

Dave said...

You're welcome - I barely even noticed you were sick. Really - an easy patient.

Jen said...

SHOUT OUT!

Your faces in the belly pictures are too funny.

I'm glad that you are finally getting better. Let this be your only, and last, pregnancy sickness!

John/Janet Foley said...

Shout out to my baby girl! I love reading your posts. I hope you are feeling MUCH better!

Jenny said...

Reese was my most active baby. I LOVED feeling the baby move. I will so miss that the most about being pregnant. Tear. I am sad you were sick, but glad you got to lay and bond with that wonderful baby. I hope the sickness is gone soon.

I love reading your blog and love the updates. It’s good to be detailed. When I go back to when I started mine, I didn’t put as much info. I like that you write stuff. You will love it when you are pregnant again.

Your belly looks great! Can’t wait to see the next Ultrasound pics and to hear how big the little booger is. Oh, and don’t be peaking… it’s only 7 more weeks and then we will know the mystery baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats - you've come a long way! Your belly is going to keep getting bigger--I'm telling ya! Just when you think it can't go any further, it finds a way. Our kids kicked down Jenny's belly button door to make more room! Let's hope they sit tight.

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

Carissa, I always look to see when you have updated your blog. I can't wait to see what you are having and see how you are growing...which by the way you don't look 33 weeks pregnant! I am glad you are feeling better and can't wait for the next blog post. :)

The Daughetee's said...

Love the belly pics! You look great! Hope you are back to 100% soon, and how nice of Dave to take such great care of you :)