I finally feel like I am now counting down the weeks until our baby comes, rather than counting up. I am in the single digit weeks now!! I have nine weeks to go, and I am getting super excited. For me, I would say it took a while for me to really grasp that I am going to have a baby, and I think over the past couple of weeks it has really sunk in and is pretty much all I can think about!!
I'm always thinking of things that I need to do before the baby comes, and here is what I can think of right now...
1. Find a pediatrician
2. Make a list of what I need in my bag for the hospital (I don't think I need to pack it just yet)
3. Register for delivering at Alexian Brothers
4. Find a boy name that we love! I think we are pretty set on our girl name/names
I'm sure there is more I need to do, but those are top on my mind right now.
As for the belly, I feel like it is getting bigger every day! I suppose that is what is suppose to be going on, but I also feel like I am retaining more water, so I just keep trying to drink as much water as I can to flush it out! I don't think I look huge or anything just yet, but I'm definitely moving differently...and I feel a little like a beached whale when I have to change positions in bed.
All-in-all I would say that I am enjoying being pregnant, but the anticipation is growing to meet this little squimer in my belly!
And for all of you belly picture fans, here we are at 31 weeks!!
3 comments:
So Excitiing!!! Can't wait to meet the little one either! Look forward to seeing you next month!
You are so adorable!
Socks, slippers, comfy sweats to go home in... I think thats all you need (plus some bathroom items). Oh, and don't forget the camera! (Those lists in the books have way too much fluff!!)
LOVE IT! You look so cute and I can't wait for the belly to get even bigger ;) And soon enough to meet the little one.....
Post a Comment