Monday, December 06, 2010

29 Weeks

This weekend we went to Ashley and Adam's wedding. We had a nice time and got to catch up with friends. I'll need to get the group shots that others took to put up, but this is what I got for now.




And I know not everyone loves the belly pictures, but some do!
So here you go....or don't go if you don't want to see it! My belly is really looking pregnant! :) This week it is a butternut squash, about 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long. Grow, baby, grow!



Everything is still going really well, and I can't believe that come next Monday I'll be 30 weeks!! We are both getting very excited over here.



3 comments:

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

awww, you are looking pretty prego. :) I can't believe you are almost 30 weeks-you look great! Getting excited to meet your little one!

Jen said...

You have a belly. You have a belly. You have a belly! Love it!

Jenny said...

Love the belly! Love the baby!