On July 3rd, Dylan met all of his Foley cousins to enjoy a great time at the Boomer's Stadium. It started with some face painting, pirate and Boomer sightings, dancing, and then we moved down to the field with our blankets and glow sticks (thanks, Jen!) and watched Sandlot and then fireworks! Dylan was definitely scared at first, he put his head on my shoulder and kept saying "no, no, no." It eventually changed to "boom, boom" and by the end he was sitting up to watch the finale.
On the fourth, Aunt Bev and Uncle Mike had their annual pool party and oh was I glad to be in the water! Besides the fact that it was over 100 degrees, it felt great to be "weightless" for a while.
Dylan loved the water and also spend most of the day in the pool with us when he wasn't too busy chasing around the dogs.
Earlier in the week, I finally made it to Jumps N Jiggles and Dylan loved it. He loved climbing around with his cousins, and LOVED the carousel and didn't want to get off! I couldn't believe it since the last time he was terrified, just two months ago! Its crazy how fast he changes!!
Good thing Grandma was there, because I could only had a few times on the carousel without getting super dizzy!
And such another fun event...Avery's birthday. The Itasca Waterpark was a hit. Dylan loved being in the water, almost as much as he liked this cupcake in a cone. He ate the whole thing!
Happy Birthday, Avery. Thanks for the great party :)
Sunday, July 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are sure busy and Dylan looks like he is loving every second of it!
Did I really take that first picture that off centered? Ooops!
What a fun way to spend the 4th! Dylan is so lucky to have so many cousin friends. :)
Post a Comment