My big boy is now in size 3 diapers! He is growing so fast I just wish he would stop!! Now that he's mostly over his cold he is back to his happy self (most of the time). He is just been the biggest joy in my life and I look forward to every moment I get to spend with him and see his smiles. I think he laughs at me just as much as I laugh at him, and I just can't help myself from laughing at that one-toothed grin! I do think the one next to it is on its way, which may explain the early mornings. This would be the reason for the photo shoot....I needed some good pictures with the one tooth, its just so funny!!
This was also the week of shaking his rattle and jumping. See videos below, so fun.
And let the pictures begin...
Dylan can get from belly to standing if it is a low surface, such as a stair, inside a laundry basket, or my leg. I just hope this leads to actual crawling soon. When I picked up Dylan after work one day I was wondering why his elbows were all red, then I realized it is from all the scooting/army crawling!
Pulling out the grass, and trying to eat it.
Anyone remember Noah in this outfit!? Had to pull it out at least once. I was surprised that Dylan barely noticed the horse on him the whole day. I was initially worried he would pull it off.
And my little jumping bean...
4 comments:
Thanks Car for all of the updates. I love coming here and reading them. Dylan is one cute little ham!
Jerica
He is definitely a super smiley guy - great pictures!!
I love how you got a million pictures with that outfit. Every time I see that horse I can't help but laugh!
Love it, Love it, Love him!
Post a Comment