Thursday, October 14, 2010

If you liked the last ones, you're going to love these!

So we went for our level II ultrasound on Wednesday and it was so much fun. The ultrasound tech was very nice, spent a lot of time, and explained what everything was while she was looking at everything. She assured us, as did the doctor, that our baby is perfect so far. All of the measurements look great, measuring the right size for his/her age, and has 10 fingers and 10 toes! We have decided not to find out the sex. We don't want to peak at our present before Christmas morning!

Profile picture with the baby's hand up above the chest. The bubbles in the little belly are the bladder, heart, and kidney I believe.


A close up of the foot, the leg comes across from the right and the foot is pointing down, and right underneath is the other foot. The baby's rump is all the way up at the level of my belly button and to the left, while the head is down low.

The skeleton picture... It was so cute to see the baby facing us, we even saw the baby opening and closing his/her mouth! Precious!


And my FAVORITE! I love this picture. It is amazing how clear the arm, hand, leg and knee are. Ha. It almost looks like the baby is licking his/her wrist! It is just amazing that this little person is just hanging out in my belly...the length of a carrot!



I hope you enjoyed because these pictures got me so excited! :) I'm having a baby!! More than half way there!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! The last one is amazing!

Connellys said...

Those pictures are great! And I'm glad it was a positive experience for you! Yippie! It will be here before you know it! (NOW...when are you going to have a big round belly???)

Christine said...

Those are great! It is so neat to see that there is actually a little person in there. Can't wait to see him/her in person!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to meet that baby. I so want to say it's a girl, but who knows. Either way, it's going to be one adorable and loved baby!

Amazing pictures. Can I touch your belly?

dad T said...

Very good! February will be here before we know it.

Jen said...

Can you even believe that is YOUR baby in there? Those were some pretty amazing pictures!