We love you, mom T. Keep watch of our baby as he or she grows and I will have fewer worries knowing my baby has the best guardian angel there could possibly be.This week also carried a milestone for our baby. We are now at our halfway point and the baby is doing fine. The baby is measuring right on track, and the doctor didn't see anything that was concerning. However, the doctor could not visualize the kidneys draining into the bladder or the insertion of the umbilical cord due to how the baby was positioned. SO...we have to go for a level II utrasound. I am not concerned right now, so none of you should be either. I'm actually a little excited that I get to see our baby again :). (We did not find out the sex).
The baby was looking out, so this is a front view of the face.
And then I asked him to take a picture with more of the body. The little circle is the heart, and the bigger one is actually the stomach. And of course you can see the spine too.
4 comments:
Carissa, I worked with Jenny at McDougal and knew Toni. She was a great person and, as I told Jenny, I remember being pregnant with my son Julian and Toni coming up to my desk and telling me stories about whhen her kids were babies. It was obvious she loved her kids and loved being a mom. It's such a sad loss but you are right in thinking she is watching over your baby. Congratulations, btw!
Stephanie
Toni was an amazing person. She will be the best gaurdian angel ever.
Love that baby already. (S)he is a looker already. I can't wait for the next 20 weeks to be over.
Oh, and you look GREAT!
Carissa and Dave, We wanted to send our condolences for the loss of your mom/mother-in-law. We have heard great things about her from Jenny. We just wanted to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers...and your son/daughter sure does have a special person watching over him/her. Beth, Rob, and girls
Car, first i want to say that i am very sorry to hear about Dave's mom. Second, congrats on the great ultrasound pics and i am glad to hear that little is growing as expected! As far as growing goes..you hardly look pregnant...you stinker! I will be excited to see how it grows in the next 20 weeks..i promise to check out your blog more regularly!! Take care
Post a Comment