Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Baby's Room and Halloween

So the answer is No. We don't know that we're having a boy. It will be a surprise for all of us! We just liked to color and we will make it work with whoever comes out! :)




This was before I painted the white stripe, but you get the idea.



Happy Halloween! It has been a long time since I've carved a pumpkin, but we sure enjoyed it!




Jonathan and Jen invited us to their house for a Halloween celebration and all the big kids dressed up! How fun!!

The Thommes Pumpkins
Baby news: We went to the doctor today. The heartbeat sounded perfect, around 160 bpm. The next visit will be the glucose test, the dreaded sugar drink. No concerns and everything else was fine. 24 weeks and still going! I'm actually feeling pretty great these days, much more motivated and productive, so hopefully this keeps up for a while :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

The room looks great!!! Good pick with the colors. I see hot pink looking great with that color!! Or green:)

Jen said...

Love the room! Can't wait to see furniture and a baby in it!

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

nice choice of color!!! I can't believe how far along you are already, the baby will be here before you know it. And you look great!

Jen said...

Ok. Wanted to check out your room again and saw something very interesting. DAVE IN SWEATS! HA.