Sunday, May 09, 2010

Let the good times roll...

So here come all of the busy, yet fun weekends as the nice weather turns up. My goal this summer is to not complain about being so busy, because it is almost always a great time and worth it!

Last weekend our good friends Danielle and Jeremy were in town for a rugby tournment, which they won!! We were very happy to see them, and it was just a crazy experience to watch a rugby game. I have never seen anything like it! Very entertaining, and a little scary! Can't wait to come visit you guys now!

This past Friday we celebrated Mark's birthday at Izzy and Moes. The girls snuck off and went to the cave bar in the hotel to check it out. Jenny still had a good time, don't worry. Love this picture! So funny :)


And here's the gang! Its been a long time since it has just been the 8 of us. We had a great time hanging out and we even got in a little karaoke.



And last but not least, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the two most wonderful and caring mothers we know!!

3 comments:

Jenny Staniak said...

I love those pictures! I think I need to get them printed!

Busy is good!

Bring on the fun pictures!

Jen said...

What a great looking bunch...especially those girls!

Jenny doesn't even look prego in the group shot and I'm just a floating head. It's kinda funny to me.

Thanks for taking the pictures that night.

Bring on busy! Thats what the summer is for!!!!

The Daughetee's said...

It was great to see you guys again! Thanks for coming out to watch Jeremy's game. Looking forward to when you come and visit us! :)