Sunday, April 18, 2010

Days off, 60th Celebration, and Cubs game

I had an eventful week. I actually had Wednesday and Thursday off of work and worked on Saturday. On Wednesday, I was on my own and just did some cleaning, errands, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. On Thursday, my wonderful husband joined me to celebrated our 3 year meet-aversary. But before we started our day together, I got to spend time with one of my favorite nieces at her gymnastics.

Here is Reese swinging on a bar. She enjoyed running around and playing on all the equipment with the other kids. We had a great time!

Then Dave and I finally made it to Top Golf!! We have tried many times to get ourselves there, and we had a great time. I highly recommend it if you enjoy hitting golf balls!





Dave and I had a great day together. After Top Golf we headed over to Real Time to enjoy more of the beautiful day that we were having. We sat outside and just enjoyed each other's company...aww isn't that cute?!
Ok, so then back to work for a couple days, and then Saturday evening we had another birthday celebration for Mom T. The whole Thommes family (except Laura :( ) came to our house. A great time as always.
Look at Izaac! He's getting so big!
And the birthday cake, made by Dad T, and Dave did the fancy writing.

And mom T being a little shy as we all sang to her.

And Nathan leading "Happy Birthday to grandma."

And then TODAY! Matt so kindly invited us to go to the Cubs game with him and Michelle. We had a great time and were enjoying the day, though it got a bit chilly once we were in the shade. Good thing we got free scarfs for being a few of the firsts in the park.




Bring on summer!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are busy! I am totally jealous that you already made it to a Cubs game, but not jealous of your cold weather! Happy meet day! Happy birthday Mrs. Thommes!

Jenny Staniak said...

How fun! Reese loved that you took her to gymnastics. Thanks.

Happy "Meeting" anniversary.

The Daughetee's said...

Happy Meeting Anniversary! :) You look awful cold at that Cubs game!