This past weekend, we celebrated two milestone birthdays and had a great surprise party to show it! Mom T turned 60 (its only a number!) and Matt turned 30.
Here is the very pretty cake that Michelle designed. It was delicious too!

My hubby and I.

The birthday girl!

And the birthday boy!

My lovely parents were there to celebrate as well.

Dad T, I just couldn't pass this one up! Laura, it was great to see you!! Come back soon, and for longer!!

Laura was an additional surprise for Mom T (I think Matt found out before). She was so kind to fly in for the party from Virginia.

And then the next day was our Easter with my dad.
Look! I caught a leaf!!
There were a lot of turtles in the pond, but didn't see (or catch) any fish.

Mark and Noah on the pedal boat.

Well, they are all in the picture at least...

And the Easter egg hunt...




Nate and Jackson, you'll get in there next year!
And better late than never....
We celebrated my dad's birthday with some mini cup cakes! YUM!
4 comments:
Great pictures! What a fun Birthday cake!
You look great in all the pictures Carissa and you too Dave (I think your eyes are open in all of them!). Glad you had a great time at the party and that it was a good surprise.
What a GREAT weekend that was. A fantastic party at the ex-Snuggery with great food and even greater people. Then, a fantastic family day with the kids and grandkids. WooHoo!
That is one fancy birthday cake! And look at you the mighty fisherwoman :)
Post a Comment