Where did you find that? That's awesome! We are looking forward to coming to the graduation and seeing you become a doctor! We are so proud!
All I can say is THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING!!!!Way to go!
I am soooooo proud of you!
Go Carissa. We will see you in Iowa soon!
Congrats!!! Rocking the DR!!
Hi Carrisa. We hope you have a wonderful day this weekend and congrats on your graduation!!
Carissa-Congrats!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Where did you find that? That's awesome! We are looking forward to coming to the graduation and seeing you become a doctor! We are so proud!
All I can say is THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING!!!!
Way to go!
I am soooooo proud of you!
Go Carissa. We will see you in Iowa soon!
Congrats!!! Rocking the DR!!
Hi Carrisa. We hope you have a wonderful day this weekend and congrats on your graduation!!
Carissa-
Congrats!!
Post a Comment