
So I finally did it!! I've never been so proud of myself, or had so many people proud of me. It was such a wonderful feeling and weekend. I now entering the real world without teachers, papers, and endless studying...oh and working for free!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family to support me through it all!!!
The Galena Diner: Friday afternoon I met my family in Galena for some lunch before the pinning ceremony, the babies were thrilled to get out of the car.
Pinning Ceremony: Here we are! The big class of '07 of 7!
The Grand Harbor Waterpark and Resort: After the pinning ceremony, we spent some time in the waterpark, and the babies had so much fun!! And I did too, the slide was quite fun and a little scary! Thanks, Mark, for going with me :)
The Irish Cottage: Friday night we met for dinner and had a few drinks to celebrate. The Irish dancers were good, but the food took FOREVER. However, it was a good time!
Oh yeah, and here is Jonathan enjoying the graduation ceremony!
3 comments:
and we are so proud of you too -- and you look beautiful.
You should be a graduation model on the side!
1. You look so pretty
2. Congrats. You are so smart, and we are so proud of you.
3. Woo Hoo... you are home. We couldn't be more excited!
Post a Comment