I am so happy for you!!! That is one HOT photo!Congrats.
OMG!! That is one scary pic. Congrats, congrats.
Excited, Excited, Excited! Congrats!
Your awesome! You have worked so hard and so long you deserve a great place to work! Congrats!
Wow! Did you get a makeover? Congrats on the job! We will be waiting for you to take us out to celebrate, Moneybags!
Congrats Miss Carissa!! Interesting pic though..Tex
Is that really you????!!!!
whoo hoo! congrats, soon to be working woman!
I'm ready for a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although I just love this picture of you I think it's time for a new one.
NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I am so happy for you!!! That is one HOT photo!
Congrats.
OMG!! That is one scary pic. Congrats, congrats.
Excited, Excited, Excited! Congrats!
Your awesome! You have worked so hard and so long you deserve a great place to work! Congrats!
Wow! Did you get a makeover? Congrats on the job! We will be waiting for you to take us out to celebrate, Moneybags!
Congrats Miss Carissa!! Interesting pic though..
Tex
Is that really you????!!!!
whoo hoo! congrats, soon to be working woman!
I'm ready for a new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although I just love this picture of you I think it's time for a new one.
NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment