

With all of the new things coming into my life these days, I added a NEW CAR! A couple of weeks ago I purchased my first car, 2007 Nissan Altima. I love it and it makes me excited to drive my 30 miles to work every day (though I've only done it twice so far).
What do you think??
I also have some wonderful pictures of Colorado to share, but I'm going to need some feedback about my awesome car before I can post those...
7 comments:
Woah, that car is SUPER cool! Drives like a dream!
It's beautiful (and I can even spell it). I want to hear about the new job too. Miss you guys already!
The car definitely makes you look like a DOCTOR! Nice choice in car...Nissans are pretty nice, if I do say so myself!
Adios CFoley8!
YES CARI! love it, it's such a grown up car! Perfect car for your job...congrats to you! Miss you!
PS-your sibs and their families are the cutest things ever!
You and Barbara look good together.
Time for your Colorado pics so we can get to your new job pics and hear how it's going!
I am waiting for the Colorado ones now too! - Reese
Post a Comment