Friday, July 18, 2014

8 Weeks - Pool Party, LCB, Wild West Town


 Emmett is such a sweet baby. Never have I enjoyed the baby phase as much as with Emmett (sorry Dylan and Charlie!). Not that I didn't enjoy it with them, but with Emmett I know that it could be my last so I am letting the house be a little messier, letting Dylan and Charlie get away with just a little bit more, and taking all the snuggle time with Emmett that I can! At 8 weeks, Emmett has been sleeping 10 hours at night. He goes to be around 7 or 8 and gets up usually around 6am. I'm feeling great!

Look out, Aliza! Unfortunately, Bev's pool party and Life Can Be were on the same day, so we had an abbreviated time at both places, but still tons of fun!!
 Gilligan's Island theme!



 What a fantastic time at Wild West Town!! It was so much fun spending time with all the cousins together at a little theme park!









 Dylan loved panning for gold!! He could have stayed there all day. However, he did not love the roller coaster. I was just impressed he went on! Definitely trying to keep up with his cousins.




 I pretty much threw Charlie in the boat, he was none too thrilled. Good thing the girls held him in there.




 All of the crazy cousins!! Love it!!


 Inside at Dave's pool...Dylan is finally loving the water!




 Literally from ONE chocolate chip.

No comments: