Friday, July 11, 2014
7 Weeks - Dylan's 1st Soccer Camp!
It's rare that Emmett is not content, but even when he's a little unhappy he's still my adorable little boy!
Summer party at Lisa and Mike's house. First time really away from Emmett, even if I did put him to bed and it was only 5 minutes away.
I was very excited...and nervous...to get Dylan into his first sports camp. Of course it had to be soccer :) And I'd say he loved it! He was nervous and hesitant at times, but put on a brave face and did great!
He stayed pretty close to his buddy Blake.
So fun that they got to do this together!
After the first day I was so excited that he did it, had fun, and I actually got to stay and watch that I had to get them all a little shake!
Charlie, you're so silly!
Ended the week with a water gun fight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment