Thursday, January 02, 2014

Christmas 2013 and NY 2014 - 16 Months

 Our very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Once again, very busy and filled with tons of love, family, and PRESENTS! I was incredibly overwhelmed with the amount of presents the boys got and can't imagine what next year will be like with three!

Once again we started at the Pruban's and took the party "Sleigh Ride" to Woodfield Mall for our Secret Santa game. I think Dave and I did a great time this year will little stress...which is impressive since this was our first year going with two kids.
 Our attempts at a Christmas Eve family photo.

 Dylan was so excited to get presents this year. He was so excited about everything he got, only he'd keep asking for more presents immediately and cried when he didn't have anymore. I'm glad he was into opening the presents, but lack of patience and greed really showed in my sweet 2 year old. Still he loved every minute of it and I enjoyed having my boys be so happy with all the gifts they got.

 Moving along to Christmas morning. Dylan actually slept in his bed all night and ran into our room and told us Santa came and there were presents downstairs! It was adorable. Next adorable thing was this little guy, so excited for Christmas morning.


 Stockings were a hit!


 Charlie got his "Charlie Chair" like Dylan's! "Look, mom! A C for Charlie!"



 Charlie was adorable opening his presents! He was so excited about everything he got!


 Ready for Disney World! My little Mickey Mouse!
 And the Disney fun continues at my mom's house! A gift Disney castle for all the grandkids! So special!
 My favorite gift pictured above! Just call me Katniss Everdeen with my amazing sweater/scarf that Dave had made for me after I said I wanted it during the movie on our anniversary! What a guy!

All of the kids singing "Jingle Bells" together before stockings!



 Cute little cousin picture!

 Thank goodness he fell asleep, he was already being a crab and we had a very long day ahead of us!

 Grandpa's 65th Surprise Party and meeting Kendall for the first time!



 And finally...Thommes Christmas!!

Happy New Year!!

The awesome fort from grandpa.
And the fun fun snow we've been dealing with lately!

No comments: