We finally broke down and turned Dylan around in the car. I was trying to hold out until he was at least a year and a half, but I had enough of the crying and screaming in the car! It seems to have helped quite a bit. Dylan now points out every truck, bird, dog, etc. as we drive down the road, along with saying "mommy...mommy...mommy" every other minute just to make sure I'm paying attention. I'll definitely take that over the crying though.
Aside from the endless new words and facing forward in the car, not too much new is going on. We have just been enjoying the summer as much as possible and counting down the weeks until we get to meet our new little baby. Just ten more weeks to go :)
Friday, June 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That doesn't even look like Dylan! I think Brayden has the exact same Mr. Cool sunglasses....$ store?!?
I want to turn Addie around so badly not because she's complaining but because she gets SO hot! The air just hits the back of her seat, poor thing. I bet Dylan is so much happier to be able to see better. He is such a stud.
Post a Comment