Dylan is definitely my little man! He loves his daddy and they have so much fun together, but for the time being he is mommy's little boy. I may take advantage of it a little bit because I know it won't be long before he wants to be just like daddy! I love that Dylan wants a hug from me when he bumps his head and will cuddle with me when he gets tired. It is such an amazing feeling to know your child better than anyone; to know what he wants, why he's crabby, and when he's tired or hungry, and when he just needs a hug. I do LOVE that he loves me, BUT why is that when he sees me and starts crawling towards me does he have to whine the entire way over!! I know it is a phase, and I think it might be partly because he isn't feeling the greatest, but it drives me a little crazy.
This week has been full of poop. Literally. Dylan has been pooping like 5-7 times a day and it is not pretty and it does not smell like roses. He also hasn't had much of an appetite and isn't very interested in his bottles. His poor butt is so sore and red. I'm hoping it bets better soon because I want to try to get him drinking milk before our trip!
Dylan still loves his blankie and when put in a basket of his clothes, he'll come out with a mouthful of it!
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment