- Dylan sleeps from 8pm to 8am these days...mostly due to the fact that I haven't been working much, so we never have to wake him up. And believe me, I'm not complaining. Its amazing!
- Still two naps a day, but does NOT like to go down for a nap. Lately he cries for 10-30 minutes before falling asleep.
- Three 6-8oz bottles a day: morning before breakfast, afternoon after lunch, and before bed.
- He's becoming more of a picky eater with table foods - does not like hot dogs, chicken nuggets, strawberries, fruit cups, cooked carrots, and I seem to find more things daily; things he does like to eat - baby food, bananas, cheese, grilled cheese, yogurt, green beans, peas, any kind of crackers, puffs, and most food that we are eating (tastes much better off of our plates than his).
- Loves the stairs and actually does really well on them, not well enough to let him do them by himself just yet. Has recently figured out he can move the gate with a lot of effort, so we have to keep a close eye on him.
- Crawls and cruises along furniture. Taking a few steps, but not too gracefully yet. Will walk all around the house holding my hands and walks along furniture holding on with one hand.
- Knows where socks, shoes, hats, combs go, though isn't even close to being able to help getting dressed!
- His wave has gone from a wrist wave to hand wave - makes a fist and opens.
- Has 6 teeth, but two are barely showing.
- Says mama and dada often to the right person. I think we've heard him say "done" a few times, but was it on accident?
- Sometimes will give me a big wet one when I ask for a kiss. So cute!
- Loves to tackle and climb on us if we're laying on the ground.
- Loves playing Peek-a-boo Barn on my iPad.
- And lately he wants everything he can't have! The remote, computer, drawers, cabinets, etc.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
11 Months old!
Unbelievable!! Just one month until my little angel has been around for a whole year! He is my biggest joy and makes me smile and laugh every day. Its crazy that is has only been 11 months, but I can't even imagine what life would be like without him. He is just becoming a little person, so playful, and smart! He is really starting to know how to play with all of his toys, play with us, and play on his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks so OLD in this picture! I can't believe he knows where things go! And talking! He is one little smart cookie!
P.S. Is that cheesecake? Looks amazing!
11 months old!!!! I can not believe it! What are you doing for his first bday?? He is looking older and older every time you post. :)
ps. babies and old people are allowed to have crazy hair...
Post a Comment