Tuesday, April 19, 2011

9 weeks

I couldn't think of a creative "first" for this week to take his 9 week picture, so I just took this cute picture sitting up on our t-shirt blanket!

Look at those cheeks!! He just keeps growing and learning new tricks every day! He is awake more and more each day and loves his play mat and hanging out with his mommy. He has been sleeping in his crib for a week now and doing great. Go, Dylan!!




Dylan looking precious! How could you not love him!?!





We all know Dave has a hard time keeping his eyes open, but Dave, this one is not really about you ;), look how cute that little smirk is!




Dylan's first cooking lesson...too bad it was from mom, so he probably didn't learn it right.





This picture makes me laugh! I was attempting to get a really precious picture with Dylan smiling, and this is what I got..."mom, if you take one more picture I'm going to knock you out!"








Only three more weeks of spending all of my time with my little boy. I am going to miss it so much, but will also be good to get back into the "real" world and make some money! :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think Dylan looks SO different with a hat on.

I can't figure out the reasoning behind his 9 week sign placement. Did I miss something?

Connellys said...

He is sooo cute and definitely filling those cheeks out! Mark and I laughed at your "knock you out" picture! Hilarious!

Eileen said...

He is so adorable! And getting so big!LOVE the last picture...look at those little fists!

The Daughetee's said...

He seems to have changed a lot since last week! Put em up!

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

I can't believe he is already 9 weeks! I do have to say he is super precious, enjoy the rest of your time with him.