Wednesday, April 13, 2011

8 weeks old and finally met Aunt Laura!!

By the end of this week, Dylan had caught a little cold. In order to get the humidifier going, elevate the head of the bed, and give him some peace and quiet, we finally put him in his crib! It was a sad, but exciting day. Dylan slept great, though I still got up every few hours to check on him! I even had an air mattress set up in his room in case he needed me in there...he didn't. Dylan went to sleep around 7:15 and slept until 4:30. If we could only stretch that another hour we'll be perfect! I'm one lucky gal! It turned out to be a busy week! Dylan and I got to start the week by hanging out with his Connelly cousins and they all got along great! We even had some silly time at lunch! Dylan just watched his crazy cousins.



Over the weekend, Dylan finally got to meet his Aunt Laura! Laura came in town to run the Shamrock Shuffle and meet our little guy. Dylan had a little hard time being out late both nights over the weekend, but loved all the attention from his family.


A little birthday celebration for me!
And Dylan slept through it! Those cupcakes are amazing! Great job, Dad T!
Dylan enjoyed a walk with Dave and I in the warm weather on Sunday, but was quite hot when we got him home. Taking a little nap in his favorite spot in the house.
With Aunt Laura again! Awake and content for the moment.
And this is actually from today, but I couldn't wait until next week to post it! Brayden, Jackson, and Jen came to visit and we went for a nice walk on the bike trail! Brayden was a perfect angel, didn't make a peep the whole time! :)


Would you guess they are just 5 weeks apart?? Dylan looks so big already! I can't wait for his doctor's appointment this Friday to see how much he has grown!


Can you find all three lovely children??

4 comments:

Jenny said...

In the Dylan and Brayden picture, I can't believe how much Dylan looks like Carissa. So cute!

Love the matching outfits too. Blake wants in on the next one since he is part of the irish quads that will be final in May! :)

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting. He looks so much older than Brayden in the picture of the two. I am glad the transition to his crib went well. He is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

He is such a little cutie and I can't wait see him again hopefully very soon!

Jen said...

You are definitely keeping busy! I personally don't think Brayden and Dylan look THAT much different..if you don't look at the size of their heads!