Thursday, February 03, 2011

37 Weeks

Bummer....37 weeks pregnant and my camera breaks! So excuse the blurry pictures, but these were taken from Dave's phone.

So I had been stalling with doing this post so I could update you on this week's doctor's appointment, however things haven't really gone my way. My appointment was scheduled for Tuesday, left work at 2:45 for my 3:45 appointment and didn't make it home until 4:45 (obviously missing my appointment). I had to reschedule for today at 5:30. I left at 4:30 (I thought the roads would be fine since they were fine going to work) and I got home after 6:30...missing my appointment AGAIN! Very frustrating. So now it is rescheduled for Saturday at 12:15 in Bloomingdale. I tried asking if I could just come to my next one on Tuesday, but they really want to see me this week. Ugh!

Anyway, not too much else to update on for now. I had my amazing baby shower on Saturday and got oh so much stuff! It was a bit, or more than a bit, overwhelming getting all the stuff in the house and going through everything. Just trying to figure out where everything goes, what I still need, what I don't need, and mentally preparing to use it all was a lot! But also very exciting!! I think I'm just about ready now. But I think I'll hold out until my due date...or a couple days after. Ha, we'll see!


Our house, once we finally made it out!








2 comments:

Jen said...

The picture of Dave is crazy! You guys got a lot of snow. When did they finally come and plow your driveway?

When coming to your blog today I saw your baby countdown and it said 17 days! That is just so close! Hopefully there will be some progress on Saturday. Can't wait to hear.

Jenny said...

Where is 38 weeks!! We are almost at 39! :)