Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday/St. Patrick's Day Celebration

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving family. They all took time out of their busy lives to help me celebrate being a year older and wiser.

I had a great birthday weekend. It started on Friday night with my family over at my house.

Myself with my nieces and nephews: Noah, Avery, Jackson, Nate, Chase, and Reese
Jackson. Such a doll!
If this isn't an action shot, not sure what is! Serious...click on it to make it bigger and look at the flames! Kinda cool...
My mom got me this great duffle bag! So excited to use it!!
Noah told me he brought his dinasour to my house because I don't have any toys. What do I need toys for when I have a yoga mat and kids yoga On Demand!
Nice move, Avery!!
And even the moms (Jen as a sub) got to join in!

On Saturday, we headed into the city for some St. Patrick's Day green beer!

The train ride gave us some time to get our gear together. Here - Jonathan is um... "assisting" Jen with her tattoo. Jen had a rough time when trying on her own...on the third attempt she asked for help.








Jen, what's wrong with your hand??

We headed back a little earlier than anticipated, but overall - great time!
And Sunday, over to Mom and Dad T's house. Mom T made some great food and dessert!




Christine and Izaac, he is getting so big!
I never have a problem getting help blowing out my candles anymore! Thanks, Nate!

And of course we saved the best for last, my actual birthday that was spent with my amazing husband. We both had the day off and did some relaxing, shopping, library time, and then went ot dinner at Texas de Brazil. Delicous!! Dave also surprised me with tickets to see Michael Buble at the end of June in St. Louis, and we'll also have time to just spend in the city. I am one lucky girl to have so many people care about me!! Thanks again to everyone for the generous gifts and company!

4 comments:

John/Janet Foley said...

You are a lucky girl but you deserve all the happiness and joy life holds. Family is everything.

Jenny said...

What a nice Birthday for a nice girl.

Jen said...

What a GREAT birthday weekend! You are one special lady! Glad we could spend some time with you.

You got some great pictures from downtown...I might have to steal a few! Wait to you see Dave's arm picture! LOL!

The Daughetee's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your nieces and nephews are all adorable!