Sunday, February 21, 2010

SKI TRIP

Great weekend! On Friday night, Dave and I drove up to Lake Delavan for a ski trip with friends. Sean's sister was nice enough to lend us their condo for the weekend, and it was just 20 minutes away from Alpine Valley.

Saturday morning, we headed to the slopes. It was a first for some, and for others it had been years since we had been skiing, so it was a good group. A few pictures for your enjoyment.
Sarah, Steve, and Jessica


First run down the bunny hill - Steve, Sarah, and Dave

Dave and I on the ski lift, can you see the fear in his eyes?


And at the top, thanks to Jonathan and Jen for our ski gear!
The goggles were very necessary since it was snowing almost the whole day.

Lunch time!
Sarah and Steve

"I'm the king of Alpine Valley."

Peter and Dave
Ready, GO!

Dave riding up solo.


Close-up! Are those freckles?

And later we celebrated Jessica and Sean's Birthday

And out to dinner.
Played a little Dice/Shot game while we waited for food to be served.
Dave got a $3 shot of tequila...yum!

And jager for Jessica...and many more...


And to another bar just down the street from the condo.
Wearing a crown.

Hanging with the boys
Secrets, secrets are no fun.

They happened to be celebrating Mardi Gras!


And the girls.
Annette, me, Sarah, Haley, and Jessica

My hubby and I.


Dave and I had such a great time and are so glad we got to spend a weekend with great friends.

3 comments:

Dave said...

The tequila shot reminded me of Mexico!

Jen said...

You guys look great in your gear. I love the picture of you and Jessica with the snow falling all around you! So cute!

I'm impressed (but not surprised) that you had energy to go out to the bars after a day of skiing! I would have been sleeping in my warm bed.

Did you have a nice recovery day on Sunday? Miss you guys!

The Daughetee's said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Ski goggles are a life saver!