Monday, July 13, 2009

This past Saturday, we celebrated Peter's birthday with a trolley ride in the city. We started at Jessica's apartment, had some pizza, and got ready for the ride.



Peter on the microphone, at least there was no singing.


Look at that view!


Dave and Steve

So there was this ice...shot thing - and we all got a turn drinking it down the slopes...

Go Dave, Go Dave

We even got a few games of flippy cup in at one of the bars.



Robert, me, and Haley

The birthday boy, me, and his dad

Dave, Sean, and Jessica

Jessica and I

Dave and I ended up taking the train home to his parents house, and anyone who has been there, has seen the horses a few horses down...we couldn't resist -

It was a great time, great idea, Peter! Hope you had a great birthday!

4 comments:

Connellys said...

looks like a good time, you crazy cats!

The Daughetee's said...

Well I had it all mixed up I thought you were going on a trolley ride for your Grandma's birthday. It looks as if you and Dave had a lot of fun with your friends! Once I'm no longer preggo I want to go on a trolley ride in Chicago...that could be our next years roommate outing :)

Dave said...

I so wanted to mount that horse.

Matthom said...

lol with the horses! hah. Michelle and I always make fun of those horses. They are usually knocked over on their side - I think it's a prank and someone keeps knocking them over.