Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coldplay and the Cubs

This past weekend Dave and I had a busy, but really fun weekend. Saturday we went to the Coldplay concert at Alpine Valley, which was a long day, but good times. We took a bus from the city to the concert and back, and also got to tailgate prior to the show.



Our group

Old friends

Had a great time with Steve and Sarah

And the happy couple ;)


The next day, we went to the Cubs game with all the Thommes's.
It got a little warm, but we had great seats and it was a great game.




4 comments:

Jenny said...

Dave's face in the group shot makes me laugh... it's like, "Hey, ladies!"

I love the one of the two of you from the Cubs game. Cute!

Dave said...

It also rained at the Coldplay concert, which is why my hair looked the way it did....

The Daughetee's said...

Fun! I love going to concerts outside!

Jen said...

The picture of you and Dave at the concert is a classic Dave. Did he even drink?