Well, Jonathan turned the big 2-5, and we all went to the Foley house to celebrate. Jen cooked us a great meal and we had a great time together...like always!
Beutiful baby Reese, all snug and warm, ready to brave the cold cold weather outside. Oh how I enjoy spending quality time with Noah and Reese on Fridays...(Noah was asleep when I got the camera out...I'll get you next time, buddy!).
Yippee! A new post! That little Reese, and that brother of ours... looking good. So glad Auntie Cari is home and so glad she is so good with Reese and Noah. Those little ones are so lucky to have great Aunts and Uncles.
2 comments:
Yippee! A new post! That little Reese, and that brother of ours... looking good. So glad Auntie Cari is home and so glad she is so good with Reese and Noah. Those little ones are so lucky to have great Aunts and Uncles.
Why didn't anyone tell the guy in the red shirt that he looked like a fat slob... At least Reese looks cute! I'm getting too old!!!!
Post a Comment