Wednesday, February 21, 2007

#1 Auntie!

Here I am hanging out with my two favorite kids. They keep me very busy, but they are such a joy to be around.



Reese and I watch TV sometimes to pass the time when are other buddy is sleeping.



Reese's momma put her babylegs on for me...they are so cute...and she managed to poop on the couch and not get any on her babylegs. She must like them too and want to keep them clean.



So here it is everyone...the face that says "I'm so tired, lay me down for a nap." Noah is such a good boy, and he certainly lets you know when he's not happy about something. And he is going to be walking so soon. He has mastered the cruising along furniture, and will even walk holding just one of my hands. (We are working on it Sabby!)





And here is Noah's "I'm up to no good face." What a doll!!



And here it is, ladies and gentlemen...More proof that Reese is advanced! Holding her own bottle. Way to go Reese!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Those two.. so cute! She looks like you in the first pic! I can't wait to see Noah walk. The anticipation is growing.
I can't believe she is really holding that bottle. What a champ!

Anonymous said...

Those babies are adorable!

Connellys said...

Nice update! Good thing you had a photographer there to catch those moments!

AJ said...

Now you know how I felt when you all were born. Hanging around with you guys was amazing!

AJ said...

UPDATE