Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Presentation Complete
I DID IT! Its finally over. It went fine. I don't know what my grade is yet, but I don't really care because it is over...WOOHOO! Thanks for all the positive energy I really felt it. Oh, and I did get a little frustrated in the middle and thought about stopping right there because as I looked back at three of my teachers at different times, they were all FALLING ASLEEP! Like literally couldn't keep their eyes open...I was like, "Is it really that boring, people!!". But besides that it was just fine. My advisor gave me a big hug after and said I did wonderful so I'm sure I passed. Five days until I come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! We knew you would do great. Why are you coming home in 5 days.. oh yeah, to meet our little babe! Maybe it will be sooner!
That is such good news! You should have stopped talking and then yelled really loud to scare the poop out of those teachers! I'm glad you're all done and we are very much looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment