Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Presentation

No clever pictures for this one, just would rather be sitting somewhere watching this sunset than working on my presentation. So as most of you know, I am presenting my case report from this summer. This is kinda a big deal, like when this is over, it is smooth sailing to the finish line...hopefully. I am presenting to all of my teachers, the class below us, and all my classmates. So it should be around 30-35 people. Very scary for me, as you all know I am not very good at speaking in front of people. So be thinking of me between 1 and 2:30 on Wednesday. There are three of us going and I am not sure what order yet. And Jennifer, hold that baby in, preferrably to Friday!

Another interesting detail of my life. So this has happened to me before, but I didn't have my blog to tell you about it, so you are now in luck. Every once in a while I will feel like I have something in my eye. It doesn't hurt to bad, but it is very irritating and gives me quite a bit of anxiety...because THERE IS NOTHING IN THERE! So I can't flush it out or anything, because there is seriously nothing in there. I was thinking that I must have scratched my eye somehow?!? I don't know. But anyway, usually when this happens I don't wear my contacts for a while, well this time...I put my contacts in...and it goes away! Explain that, my friends. I don't know what to make of it. So I slept in my contacts last night so I wouldn't have to feel it. And now I just took them out, and sure enough...its back. Very annoying!

Ok, there is just a little tid bit for you all from today. I miss you all and love you! I come home in 40 days...woo hoo!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, the baby will try to stay in as long as he/she can. Sleeping is getting more challenging, so I may not be too disappointed if the baby comes, but we will do our best to wait!
Oh, and your presentation will be great. You are just too smart.
AND... go to the eye doc when you come home... that's a weird one!

Connellys said...

I agree about the eye doctor! Something is not right about that! And you'll be awesome at your presentation! You're practically a DOCTOR!!!

We can't wait for you to come home!