Friday, October 27, 2006

Coming Soon with More Details


So I got this brillant idea from my lovely sister, one of my lovely sisters, to start this blog to keep my family and friends up to date with my life. I don't have any cool pictures or stories at this time, so you'll just have to look at my beautiful sisters and I for the time being. I should have some good ones this weekend with Halloween coming up and all. Hopefully my costume turns out as good as I hope. You can all expect to be seeing a picture of it soon. I miss you all!!

2 comments:

Connellys said...

Wow, those girls sure are good looking! Noah says hi and he can't wait to see you!

Jenny said...

YIPPEE!! Carissa has a blog! I am pumped! Good work. Baby Staniak can't wait to be born so you will come home! :)