So here it is...my first costume of Halloween, I will definitely be wearing something different tomorrow. It was quite itchy and warm at work. I believe my mom made this for me when I was in 5th grade. It must have been really big on me then. I will have to find a picture of that to put up here... Anyway, it didn't get me the tips I was hoping for, maybe it was because I was saying things like, "I'll be buzzing around if you need anything" or "Sorry, I'm a buzzzy bee today" or "It will just beeeee a minute." Hahah I'm so funny!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Buzzzzz
So here it is...my first costume of Halloween, I will definitely be wearing something different tomorrow. It was quite itchy and warm at work. I believe my mom made this for me when I was in 5th grade. It must have been really big on me then. I will have to find a picture of that to put up here... Anyway, it didn't get me the tips I was hoping for, maybe it was because I was saying things like, "I'll be buzzing around if you need anything" or "Sorry, I'm a buzzzy bee today" or "It will just beeeee a minute." Hahah I'm so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That costume rocks....don't know what it was such a BUZZ kill at your work! hahahaha I would have given a big tip to see you in that!
Ha Ha Ha... All of you need to Behive ;-)
Post a Comment