Now the days begin as a family of four. I'm still trying to imagine not how things will be now, but as they get older and life gets busier. One day at a time. Coming home from the hospital was both exciting and overwhelming. They boys loved Molly immediately and all wanted a chance to hold her. I was most surprised by Emmett. I thought he would be more jealous of Molly, but it turned out he was more jealous of me getting to hold Molly so much!
The first couple of days I barely saw her eyes, just long enough to know they are dark. It's fun to catch a couple pictures of her with her eyes open. Dylan is constantly asking me when she is going to wake up!
My giant baby. Emmett was really holding strong to that "baby" spot in our house and so far I feel like he's doing a decent job of giving it up. He is completely mesmerized by Molly so that definitely helps. He will always be my baby boy! Super sweet, full of smiles, and super cuddly!
Dave really was a champ the first week home. He brought the boys somewhere every day just to get them out of the house for a little bit and give me a little break. Our first family outing of six was to Lil Kicker's Fun Zone where the boys just got to run around and have fun.
How Molly has been sleeping this first week. My only child to like sleeping with her arms swaddled. We'll see if it lasts.
See... He loves her!
One week old! And happy due date!
I love the big bows!!
Molly has been a perfect baby so far. Hardly cries, loves my cuddles, doesn't always need to be held, and has been going 4-6 hours at night! I'm spoiled!! We love her so much already.
Saturday, February 06, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment