One Month Stats:
11lbs
23.5 inches long
We went to the doctor today and everything is looking good. Best news of the week....last night Emmett's umbilical stump fell off...finally! Such a relief to not have to worry about that anymore and now he can have his first real bath! Emmett continues to amaze me. He is going 6 hours between feedings at night. He last eats around 8pm and then will get up around 2am and then sleep til about 6am. I certainly can't complain about that. He almost always goes right back to sleep, if it takes him a little bit to go back to sleep its usually about 5 minutes worth. Dylan and Charlie are still loving him. Dylan is always looking to see his eyes, giving him hugs and kisses and loves when Emmett lays on his pillow to say goodnight. Charlie runs up to him saying, "Hi, Emmett," over and over again, almost waiting for him to reply. Charlie is the first one to run over when Emmett starts crying, looking for his pacifier and occasionally successfully gives it to him!
Emmett has been such a joy the last month, and if he is my last baby, I couldn't imagine a better last baby for his first month. And I believe I really took advantage of just appreciating holding him, snuggling him, smelling him, and just basically adoring him. I'm exciting to see what happens next month!
Emmett's first trip to his daddy's pool, joined by Stella and Jessica. They both had their suits on, but didn't see much of the water.
Dylan is a little afraid of the water yet, but I'm hoping this summer he opens up a little bit! When he gets a little more confident in the water, its time for swimming classes!
Missing his grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins who are in Disney right now!
Really missing them!
They can't get enough of him!
Emmett's first bottle and he took it like a champ! Drank all 6 oz and even let Dylan give him some of it.
Inappropriate!
Dylan wanted a picture with grandma! Another person my boys can't get enough of! They sure do love their grandma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment