Tuesday, June 25, 2013

43W - 1/2 Marathon


This picture cracks me up! He looks like a total mess...haircut coming soon!

Super fun play date with Jen...as always! Dylan may have had the best day of his summer at the FarmZoo. I have never seen him be so brave and so happy! He went right up to all the animals, fed them, pet them, and was just a joy! Charlie enjoyed himself as well, but I know he'll have much more fun next summer!


 Our three animals...
 Dylan requested to wear his cow hat, and I figured, why not!? Seemed appropriate!




 This is it! We've trained for it and it is finally time! Sabrina, Jenny, and I have been training for 12 weeks for the Chicago Women's Half Marathon 2013 and we all did it!!






















Amazing! What a rush! I would say that I actually enjoyed it! But I also don't plan on running another one any time soon. Maybe next year.

No comments: