Another busy week over here. We are taking advantage of Charlie sleeping a lot, while keeping Dylan happy with some activities. Charlie has been awake more this week, but also crying more. From what we can remember, Charlie is more difficult to console, but eventually tires himself out and passes out. Unfortunately, this takes longer than we would like. We have gotten some play out of Charlie though. He will lay under the playmat, do a bit of tummy time, and look around curiously. I love seeing his eyes and can't wait until he smiles at me :)
Jen always has the best ideas of places to go, and this time was no different. We went to Schaumburg's Heritage Farm and it was just perfect for the boys and a great way to get some fresh air, until it started raining.
Brayden was so funny, chasing all the chickens. I was a little nervous he was going to catch one!
Dylan kept a little more distance, but loved seeing all the farm animals and walking around.
" Moooo."
There were also pigs, ducks, and more cows. Next time we'll explore more when it doesn't rain on us!
Aunt Laura got to meet Charlie! He just loved laying on her lap.
And then we took a little family outing to the Oak Brook Oktober Fest.
We have been hitting some different parks, and Dylan is getting more brave. He can be very independent, but when it comes to climbing he is usually timid. Well, I was distracted and I saw him standing on top of this. Of course it makes me more nervous, but I was proud he was brave enough to try it on his own. I usually get a "hand" request for most things, including going down slides.
Our little Charlie is almost a whole MONTH old!




1 comment:
Happy 4 weeks Charlie! Isn't it crazy how, at this young, you can already tell the differences between kids? He is such a cutie and I love to snuggle him!
Post a Comment