Tuesday, November 29, 2011

41 Weeks, Walking and Talking


Here's Dylan helping me put up Christmas decorations! Many more Christmas pictures to come, I can't wait :)

We have had quite a week! Nine months is already so much fun. I swear he learns a new trick every day. Some of the more exciting things are:
  • Waving!! He thinks he is so cool that he can wave now, so he's waving to everyone! He even waved to Santa today at the mall, but unfortunately Santa wasn't looking at the time.
  • Picking up bananas! Now that he has gotten better at picking up food, I have been trying to give him more table food for dinner. Today was his first day with only table food. It was pretty funny because he got very choosey with what he wanted off of his tray. He ate some bananas, did not like his very first strawberry!, spit out the asparagus, and LOVED the grilled cheese.
  • And the video below is his newest trick!! I couldn't believe he could do it. He was playing by himself, and I look over and this is what I saw...what a smarty pants!
  • As promised, walking with his walker...he loves this thing!
And his first official Thanksgiving.


 This is a face we often see. Kids usually have trouble with their "Lllllll" so he's working on it already. Ha.
As you can see in the first picture, our Christmas tree is up. And if you can believe it, Dylan has not touched it once. We'll see how long that lasts! I can't wait to spend Christmas with my two boys.

And one more video...we figured out how to get Dylan to crawl on hands and knees. And yes, I meant to say that he doesn't like his belly on the cold floor...not that he doesn't like his cold belly on the floor.

3 comments:

Kristen & Brad Hoffman said...

omg Carissa! He is so old now! I can't believe all the cool tricks he can do. And I love your "encouragement" for crawling. :)

Jen said...

He seriously is getting older by the minute!

We are right there with you in the Foley house by stripping down the baby to get them to crawl...though, I think Brayden crawls the correct way because his he can't move down to his belly because his legs don't slip on the floor anymore. I never thought of the cold belly! That could totally be it too!

Jenny said...

What an all star!